5.07.2011

things that keep me up at night

this givenchy leather jacket


these ann d triple lace boots (image via the amazing garbage dress)

this insane fur lined hoodie by rick owens (image via burn these bones)

those rick owens wedges

and the mother of fur coats by isabel marant (image via jak & jill)

i guess i've always been into coats and shoes as style statements.  which is a shame since i live in los angeles and actually get to think about outerwear about 1 week out of the year.  but if you have an amazing coat and amazing shoes on, who cares what you have going on underneath, right?   if i had these pieces in my closet, i think i could better justify my ratty tshirt and jeans wardrobe...

2 comments:

  1. I stay awake at night thinking of that Rick Owens hoody too...and what avenues I have yet to try to track a black wrapped robot jacket...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fur hoody is on my want-list...

    ReplyDelete